EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
We make everything to order and as a small business, we would much rather exchange your garment rather than refund but if for any reason you don’t see anything you would like to exchange it for then we do have a 14 day exchange or returns policy for items bought on our website if returned within 14 days from the date your parcel arrived.
To help avoid exchanges or returns please consult our size guide or ask us about the fit, we will happily help you get the right size and length. we also custom make and would be more than happy to add or remove a few inches here and there.
ALL ITEMS SOLD AS 'SALE' ARE NON-REFUNDABLE - WE CAN OFFER EXCHANGES ONLY ON THESE ITEMS. Sale items can be identified by a SALE ribbon on the product listing in the web-store, a was/now price is also visible and these items have 'non-refundable' in the description of the product.
Items sold as promotions or using discount codes are not treated as SALE and can be refunded or exchanged in the same way as full priced goods.
Please note conditions of returns:
• All customers looking to return an item should email us at email@example.com to ensure a smooth returns process.
• All returns should be accompanied by the online purchase receipt and within the 14 day period identified by the delivery date shown from your parcel reference number.
• All products should be retuned in their original condition – without odour or signs of wear, we are unable to refund items that we consider worn. Where items have a security ribbon attached – please do not remove this as it will make the item unreturnable.
• The cost of return is the customer’s responsibility and returns should be sent on a trackable service - as we unfortunately can’t be responsible for lost post.
Delivery costs and the cost of returning you item will not be refunded.
When will I receive my refund or exchange?
The exchange or refund will be performed within 10-14 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) from the date you send the item back. In the event of an exchange, time should be allowed for us to hand make your product – we thank you for your patience on this matter.
Once we have completed your return/ refund you will receive a confirmation email.
All refunds are processed using the original method of payment. Please note it may take 3 – 5 working days from the date the refund is made for it to appear in your PayPal balance or on your credit/debit card.
If you do decide to return an item please use the following note for guidance:
1. Make sure items are unworn, that the original tags and/or ribbon are attached and that you have emailed us prior to returning your item.
2. Return your unworn items within 14 working days to the address below, using a trackable service. Make sure you keep your proof of postage.
Please return items to:
Walker & Walker
As we hand make all our garments to order - this means that we also order all our fabrics with client requirements in mind - so we only order what we need to which avoids wastage and ensures we stay true to our values.
With this in mind, please ensure you are completely happy to place your order before making your payment.
If, for any reason you do wish to cancel your order this must be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of placing your order - after this time the fabric is ordered and in most cases cut ready to go into be sewn - any cancellations within the 3 days following your order being placed will ensure you get a full refund. Cancellation after this time means that you will only receive a 50% refund on your order under this policy.
Thank you for choosing to shop with us and we very much hope to have you as regular customers.