DELIVERY AND RETURNS
All our orders are handmade so please allow 7 - 10 days for us to make your garment and notify you that your order has been dispatched. Our lead times maybe longer in the event of COVID-19 related disruptions at the moment - please forgive us in advance if your order is affected.
Free delivery on orders over £100.
Standard Delivery (Via Royal Mail First Class Signed For Service 1-2 days from date of despatch) £3.95
All terrestrial orders will be fulfilled with a parcel reference number when dispatch has been confirmed to ensure the security of your order.
Europe (Standard Delivery aimed at 5-7 working days from date of despatch) £8.95
Rest of the World (Standard Delivery aimed at 10-14 working days from date of despatch): £20.00
All international orders will receive a parcel reference number when dispatch has been confirmed to ensure the security of your order.
Please note for all orders:
In the event of missed delivery of items – then it is the responsibility of the customer to contact the local postal service to either collect the item or arrange redelivery.
Products will not be refundable on the basis of non-delivery. In this situation where a parcel is returned to us as sender, we will send out for a second time at the expense of the customer.
Royal Mail deem parcels lost after 80 days have passed - we will use this guidance when dealing with delayed goods provided with a tracking number.
Please note for orders to Europe and Rest of the World:
Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed For Service is used to deliver overseas orders.
We endeavour to meet delivery times stated, but please do allow up to 21 days for your parcel to be delivered.
Any local taxes applied before or when your order arrives are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend checking with your local customs office for more information.
On occasion, delivery may be prolonged due to custom delays/pandemic/periods of increased demand which are outside of our control.
Our products are priced in Pound Sterling (GBP), any currency conversion charges applied by the customers local bank/credit card are the responsibility of the customer.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
All our products are hand made to order and we are sure you will love your new garment but if for any reason you don’t then we do have a 14 day returns policy for items bought on our website if returned within 14 days from the date your parcel arrived.
To help avoid exchanges or returns please consult our fit guide
ALL ITEMS SOLD AS 'SALE' ARE NON-REFUNDABLE - WE CAN OFFER EXCHANGES ONLY ON THESE ITEMS. Sale items can be identified by a SALE ribbon on the product listing in the webstore, a was/now price is also visible and these items have 'non-refundable' in the description of the product.
Items sold as promotions or using discount codes are not treated as SALE and can be refunded or exchanged in the same way as full priced goods.
Please note conditions of returns:
• All customers looking to return an item should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure a smooth returns process.
• All returns should be accompanied by the online purchase receipt and within the 14 day period identified by the delivery date shown from your parcel reference number.
• All products should be retuned in their original condition – without odour or signs of wear, we are unable to refund items that we consider worn. Where items have a security ribbon attached – please do not remove this as it will make the item unreturnable.
• The cost of return is the customer’s responsibility and returns should be sent on a trackable service - as we unfortunately can’t be responsible for lost post.
Delivery costs and the cost of returning you item will not be refunded.
When will I receive my refund or exchange?
The exchange or refund will be performed within 10-14 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) from the date you send the item back. In the event of an exchange, time should be allowed for us to hand make your product – we thank you for your patience on this matter.
Once we have completed your return/ refund you will receive a confirmation email.
All refunds are processed using the original method of payment. Please note it may take 3 – 5 working days from the date the refund is made for it to appear in your PayPal balance or on your credit/debit card.
If you do decide to return an item please use the following note for guidance:
1. Make sure items are unworn, that the original tags and/or ribbon are attached and that you have emailed us prior to returning your item.
2. Return your unworn items within 14 working days to the address below, using a trackable service. Make sure you keep your proof of postage.
Please return items to:
Walker & Walker